Finding the Right Cabin Plan
Cabin house plans come in all shapes and sizes depending on what you're looking for. As you decide which cabin plan is right for you and your family, keep the following factors in mind:
- Is this a year-round home or vacation home?: Will you be living in your cabin year-round, or just for part of the year? Figuring out when and how often you will be using the cabin will factor into what features you decide you need in a cabin floor plan.
- Where is your plot of land?: Will your cabin be in the mountains or by the beach? Your location will play a large role in determining what kind of plan might work best for the specific terrain and surroundings.
- How many people does the cabin need to accommodate?: Are you looking for a small cabin plan or a mid-size to large cabin plan that can accommodate a larger family?
Types of Cabin Plans
When we think of cabins, most of us picture the traditional log cabin. But there are many different types of cabin plans and features to choose from, such as:
- Traditional vs. Contemporary: Are you looking for that classic log cabin look, or something more contemporary? Family Home Plans has many options to help you achieve whatever style you're going for.
- Small vs. Large: If your cabin will be hosting many people, you may want to opt for a larger cabin house plan. Or if you don't have as many people to accommodate and you want that cozy cabin feel, we have small cabin plans to choose from as well.
- Cabin features: Since access to nature is typically a major draw of a cabin, many of our cabin plans feature porches and decks to capitalize on indoor-outdoor living space.
Why Choose Family Home Plans?
At Family Home Plans, we offer a variety of benefits to our customers, including:
- Fast turnarounds: We know the process of building a new home can be a long one, and we want to save you as much time as possible. When you pick one of our house plans, the plan will get to you in a matter of days. If you choose to work with an architect, you will likely wait months before receiving your plan.
- Huge selection of home plans: You can choose from our collection of thousands of house plans. We are also happy to customize any of our plans to fit your exact needs.
- Cost savings: Working with us will save you thousands of dollars, as architects can be very expensive.
- Price match guarantee: We will also save you money by beating any competitor's price on one of our plans by 5% of the total cost. And we honor our price matching guarantee up to four weeks after your purchase, so you can feel good about buying from us.
Browse Our Cabin Plans Today
You can browse our selection of home plans today to find the cabin plan you're looking for!